I am honored and humbled to receive the Beautiful Blogger Award. This is my first ever blogging award, it feels really fantastic and rewarding.
Thank you Jessica of A Lot On Your Plate, for choosing me for this award, I am truly touched by your kindness! Jessica lives in New York and has a great blog about DIY and all kinds of creative recipes.
In receiving this award, there are some rules:
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Seven things about myself:
- I love my kids.
- I love chocolates.
- I love to bake, it is a relaxing therapy.
- I love collecting recipes and cookbooks. I hardly use it and most of them are dust collector.
- I love collecting bento and baking tools. Most of them are impulsive purchase.
- I would love to travel around the world.
- I am a big fan of John’s Grisham’s work.
There are so many blogs worthy of the Beautiful Blogger Award. After one week of pondering, I finally managed to narrow it down to only seven according to the rules of the award. I am passing the award on to the following bloggers, please check them out:
- Jasline of Food is my Life, lovely blog on travel and recipes with step by step pictures.
- Wendy of Wensdelight, blog on baking workshop and there are many reliable recipes.
- Geraldine of Pretty Baking, great food blog, the party cakes are terrific!
- 400 days till 40, an interesting and inspiring blog about 400 days before 40th birthday. Each post is a joy to read.
- Yuli Saputra of mamaelaine, one of my favorite bento food blog.
- At 350 degrees, delicious and amazing food blog.
- Sam of Sweetsamsations, blog with many delicious treats.
Thanks once again to the wonderful Jessica for passing on this award to me:)