Ingredients: (adapted from Individual Cheesecake with changes to the crust)
100 g Oreo
55-65 g butter, melted
454 g of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
130 g granulated white sugar
1/8 tsp salt
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
120 ml sour cream, room temperature
1. In a small bowl combine the oreo, sugar, and melted butter.
2. Press a heaping tablespoon of crumbs onto the bottoms of the 12 muffin cups.
3. Cover and refrigerate while you make the filling.
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees C and place oven rack in the center of the oven. Line 12 muffin cups.
2. In the bowl of your electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese on low speed until creamy and smooth.
3. Add the sugar and salt and beat until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated.
5. Add the vanilla extract, lemon zest, and sour cream and beat until incorporated.
6. Remove the crusts from the refrigerator and evenly divide the filling among the 12 muffin cups.
7. Bake for about 18 – 22 minutes or until firm but the centers of the cheesecakes still wobble a little.
8. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack. Let cool and then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate (a few hours or even overnight).